|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
Tags: #chicken #dinner
- In a bowl add the ingredients for sauce and mix well.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok.
- Saute ginger, garlic, and onion until soft
- Add minced chicken and stir to separate the chicken and cook evenly
- Add sauce mix and mix well
- Cook until chicken is cooked well and sauce is mostly dried
- Add the sesame seeds, green onion, and red pepper flakes
- Arrange the lettuce leaves and place two to three tablespoon of chicken on each leaf and serve