|Prep Time||5 mins|
|Cook Time||35 mins|
Tags: #cereal #granola #baking
|1/2 cup||pure maple syrup|
|1/3 cup||olive oil|
|3/2 tsp||vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Prepare a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir to coat well.
- Transfer oatmeal mixture to prepared baking sheet.
- Spread out into an even layer, pressing down to compress the mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool, untouched, for 45 minutes
- Break into pieces
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.