|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||4 h|
Tags: #slow-cooker #diner
|16 oz||baby red potatoes, halved|
|16 oz||baby carrots|
|16 oz||green beans, trimmed|
|2 Tbsp||parsley, chopped|
|1/2 cup||soy sauce|
|2 cloves||garlic, minced|
|1/4 tsp||red pepper flakes|
- In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper.
- Place chicken thighs, potatoes, carrots and soy sauce mixture into slow cooker
- Cover and cook on high heat for 4h or low for 8 h
- Baste every hour
- Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time
- OPTIONAL: Preheat oven to broil. Place chicken thighs onto a baking sheet, skin side up, and broil until crisp, about 3-4 min.
- Serve chicken immediately with potatoes, carrots and green beans, garnished with parsley, if desired.