|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
Tags: #chicken #maple #dinner
|2 Tbsp||olive oil|
|1/4 cup||white wine|
|1/2 cup||maple syrup|
|1/4 cup||dijon mustard|
|4 sprigs||fresh rosemary|
- Preheat your oven to 375 F
- Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Season the chicken thighs on both sides with salt and pepper and add them to the hot pan to sear them on both sides until golden brown
- Don't worry about cooking them through at this stage, just focus on crisping the skin.
- Once the chicken is browned, remove it to a plate and set aside.
- Add the white wine to the pan with the chicken juices and whisk as the wine begins to evaporate
- Add the maple syrup, dijon mustard, and cranberries, and whisk to combine until a thin sauce forms
- Add the chicken back into the pan and spoon the sauce over the chicken
- Sprinkle the cranberries into the pan over the chicken and add the sprigs of rosemary around the chicken
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until cooked through