|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||5 h|
Tags: #slow-cooker #dinner
|3 lbs||chuck roast|
|2 cups||beef broth|
|1/2 tsp||garlic powder|
|1/2 tsp||onion powder|
|1/2 tsp||Italian seasoning|
- Cut all potatoes and onions into large chunks, around 2" square
- Add the roast to the slow cooker, then the potatoes and onions and carrots.
- Top with seasonings
- Add the beef broth
- The roast should be covered in liquid so add water until it is covered.
- Cover, and set the slow cooker to 5h on high or 8h on low
- Use the leftover juice to make a gravy by boiling in a small pot while whisking in flour to the desired texture